What’s the price for maternity sessions and what’s included?
The Creative Session fee for Maternity Photography is $550 and includes:
- Pre-session consultation
- Up to 2 hours of shooting time with Patricia Dash (Up to 3 Wardrobe Changes)
- Private Session at the Miami Studio in Downtown Brickell or Selected Locations
- Digital processing time to edit each of your images (30 to 80 Images)
- Private online gallery of edited images without studio watermark
- All images in web size resolution without studio watermark * images are good to print up to 5×7
- Photography Copyright Release Form
- Add $200 for High Resolution Images without studio watermark. Final cost $750
- 6×9 photo book with up to 25 images $450. Price also includes digital images without studio watermark. Final cost $1000.
- On site Professional Makeup & Hairstylist starting at $150
* Web Resolution Images are suitable for printing photos up to 5×7 in size.
* Add $50 Travel Fee Outside of Miami Dade County.
* Add $125 Weekend fee for Friday, Saturday or Sunday Sessions.
*Cash and credit card payments accepted or by check payable to By Patricia Dash Inc.
- Maternity Session
- Birth Session – up to 6 hrs maximum coverage. This session is valued at $900 within the package, $1500 if purchased separate
- Newborn Session
BABY BLISS PREMIUM Photo and Video Package $4,500
Please Contact Me for more information
Booking a Maternity session:
Prior to booking your session, we require the Creative Session Fee to be paid in full before we lock-in your date and time of your session.
Your Maternity session:
Please come to you session in loose-fitting clothing, and no bra. It is very important that you have no lines on your skin from a bra, pants, etc. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible. You will be given guidance and direction on approaching the camera during your session. I will help with posing and create a very relaxed atmosphere with music, and make it a very fun experience!
After your session:
After each session, we spend much time processing, editing, and customizing each image. Everything will be view-able first and foremost in our home studio 1-2 weeks after your session so we can help walk you through your lovely imagery, and brainstorm what fits best for your needs. You will have your own password protected proofing gallery, and a first draft for a Fine Art Photo Book to view as well in the privacy of your own home as well as in-studio.
We will help walk you through the collections we offer during your sales meeting; we will discuss your needs during this time. Patricia will have custom designed a Fine Art Photo Book for your viewing in- studio and online, and you will be given 2 rounds of edits with comments and image suggestions. After you have approved the book layout, sent image numbers for Wall Art and/or prints, your product is ordered and should arrive within 2-4 weeks.
Please visit our FAQ page for more information about your session.