What is a Boudoir session?
Boudoir sessions are tasteful photos that hint at sexiness. Every person has their own idea of what sexy is as well as what they are comfortable with. These sessions are, fun, sexy, flirty and even a bit sensual all the while maintaining your comfort level. We are dedicated at making you look and feel GORGEOUS!
What’s the price for the Boudoir session and what’s included?
The Creative Session fee for Boudoir Photography is $1200 and includes:
- Pre-session consultation
- On site Professional Makeup and Hair Stylist ( 2 looks Changes)
- Up to 2 hours of shooting time with Patricia Dash (3 Wardrobe Changes)
- Private Session at the Miami Studio in Downtown Brickell
- Digital processing time to edit each of your images (50 to 90 Images)
- Private online gallery of edited images without studio watermark
- All images in High Resolution without studio watermark
- Photography Copyright Release Form
- 6×9 photo book with up to 25 images $250.
- 8×11 photo book with up to 30 images $450
* Add $50 Travel Fee Outside of Miami Dade County.
* Add $125 Weekend fee for Friday, Saturday or Sunday Sessions.
Please Contact Me for more information
Booking a Boudoir session:
Prior to booking your session, we require the Creative Session Fee to be paid in full before we lock-in your date and time of your session.
Your Boudoir session:
Please come to you session in loose-fitting clothing, and no bra. It is very important that you have no lines on your skin from a bra, pants, etc. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible. You will be given guidance and direction on approaching the camera during your session. I will help with posing and create a very relaxed atmosphere with music, and make it a very fun experience!
After your Boudoir session:
After each session, we spend much time processing, editing, and customizing each image. Everything will be view-able first and foremost in our home studio 1-2 weeks after your session so we can help walk you through your lovely imagery, and brainstorm what fits best for your needs. You will have your own password protected proofing gallery, and a first draft for a Fine Art Boudoir Book to view as well in the privacy of your own home as well as in-studio.
We will help walk you through the collections we offer during your sales meeting; we will discuss your needs during this time. Patricia will have custom designed a Fine Art Boudoir Book for your viewing in- studio and online, and you will be given 2 rounds of edits with comments and image suggestions. After you have approved the book layout, sent image numbers for Wall Art and/or prints, your product is ordered and should arrive within 2-4 weeks.
Please visit our FAQ page for more information about your session.