What’s the price for the Portrait session and what’s included?
The Creative Session fee for Portrait Photography is $550 and includes:
- Pre-session consultation
- Up to 2 hours of shooting time (Up to 3 Wardrobe Changes)
- Private Session at the Miami Studio in Downtown Brickell or Selected Locations
- Digital processing time to edit each of your images (30 to 80 Images)
- Private online gallery of edited images without Studio Watermark
- All images in web size resolution with studio watermark* images are suitable for printing up to 5×7 size
* Add $200 for High Resolution Images without studio watermark. Total cost of $750
A $100 Non-Refundable deposit is required to reserve your day
* Add $50 Travel Fee Outside of Miami Dade County.
* Add $125 Weekend fee for Friday, Saturday or Sunday Sessions.
* All images are delivered through a Secure and Private Download Link
Popular Add-On Selections
- Add $200 for High Resolution Images without studio watermark. Total cost of $750
- 6×9 “Family Book” with up to 25 edited photos basic skin and color correction starts at $550
- Hair and Make-up services with retouching and changes during the session starts at $150
*Cash and credit card payments accepted or by check payable to By Patricia Dash Inc.
Please Contact Me for more information
Booking a Portrait session:
Prior to booking your session, we require the Creative Session Fee to be paid in full before we lock-in your date and time of your session.
After your session:
After each session, we spend much time processing, editing, and customizing each image. Everything will be view-able first and foremost in our home studio 1-2 weeks after your session so we can help walk you through your lovely imagery, and brainstorm what fits best for your needs. You will have your own password protected proofing gallery, and a first draft for a Fine Art Photo Book to view as well in the privacy of your own home as well as in-studio.
We will help walk you through the collections we offer during your sales meeting; we will discuss your needs during this time. Patricia will have custom designed a Fine Art Photo Book for your viewing in- studio and online, and you will be given 2 rounds of edits with comments and image suggestions. After you have approved the book layout, sent image numbers for Wall Art and/or prints, your product is ordered and should arrive within 2-4 weeks.
Please visit our FAQ page for more information about your session.